Welcome to the Felicity's Nursery School
General information about Felicity's Nursery
Each child is treated and valued as an individual receiving personalised attention, guidance and support in all areas of their development and progress. We help to take their learning and development forward by helping them to extend and build upon what they already know. This is made possible by our key person approach and because we run with a higher staff ratio than is legally required. We encourage the children to be self confident and independent, as well as to play companionably with others. We plan and extend the daily activities to suit the needs of all the children from day to day.
At Felicity’s Nursery School we aim:
- To work in partnership with parents to provide each child with a bespoke stepping stone between home and their next step of formal education.
- To provide an inclusive and all encompassing service to the local community.
- To provide a safe, secure, stimulating and enriching environment.
- To provide a higher than required adult to child ratio to ensure every child receives the highest quality of interaction and personal attention.
- To work in such a way that promotes equality of opportunity for all children and families.
Contact Felicity's Nursery School