Trainee Toolmaker & Small Orders Specialist
This is a full-time position offering excellent career progression within a specialist precision spring manufacturing company.
Duties will include:
- Toolmaking- Manufacturing of all tools for the Production Department as well as the Small Order Section. Training will be given in the use of a variety of instruments, including Shadowgraph and Vernier, and also reading drawins
- Small Order Section - assist in the manufacture of prototype components and small runs for the Small Order section. Training will be given.
- Production - Assist in general production work. Training will be given in setting all presses, from Power Presses to Toggle Presses.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have drive and ambition to learn new skills
- Be able to work individually and also as part of a team
- Will preferably have some machine experience, though not essential as full training will be given
- Will be dependant upon experience
- Please send yor CV to Anthony Watts, Capital Springs & Pressings Ltd, Commerce Way, Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 6ED or e-mail us at Tony@capitalsprings.com or contact Anthony direct on 01732 867130