Edenbridge Ethics Local Issues Housing problems, Council Tax Poverty, Racism, Discrimination Complaints Edenbridge Edenbridge Town Polution
Global Issues Kent Home Community Business Leisure Local Places of Interest Information Travel
People
edenbridge
Business Direct
Direct Links
Bonfire Night
Bonfire Night
Charities
Charities
Eating Out
Eating Out
Edenbridge Initiative Eden Initiative
Police Eden Police
Education
Education
Ethics
Ethics
edenbridge
Fun & Games
Getting Around
Getting Around
Health
Health
Help in a Hurry
Help in a Hurry
History - in the past
In the Past
Leisure Leisure
Local
Local
Maps
Maps
Places of Interest
Places of Interest
Sevenoaks District Council
S.D.C.
Travel
Travel
edenbridge  
Contact Us
Contact Us
edenbridge
 Advertise with us
 
kent
Article 3.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
On December 10, 1948 the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights Following this historic act the Assembly called upon all Member countries to publicise the text of the Declaration and "to cause it to be disseminated, displayed, read and expounded principally in schools and other educational institutions, without distinction based on the political status of countries or territories."
Sadly this hasn't happened and countries throughout the world continue to abuse the human rights of their and other countries citizens



Freedom of Speech
" Our rulers for more than half a century have made sure that we are never to be told the truth about anything that our government has done to other people."
Gore Vidal, Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace
In this section you will find a wealth of information - Including Slavery,
Declaration of Human Rights
, Poverty and Immigration

Freedom of Speech
Gay Rights
The freedom of speech is an important right, which is widely abused by many governments and regimes world-wide.
Find out about the fight for freedom of speech HERE
Gay people are routinely discriminated against in both work and social life. Find out more about this problem HERE

Human Rights
Immigration
Human rights are taken for granted in this country, but routinely abused and ignored around the World. Find out about the abuses going on, and how to put pressure on the perpetrators to put a stop to it HERE

There is a huge argument surrounding immigrants into this country and others around the world. Find out more HERE


Benjamin Zephaniah

Poverty
Slavery
If you have a bank account, regardless of how much money is in it, you are among the richest 8% of the Worlds population. Find out about the other 92% HERE
Slavery has been abolished right? Wrong!
Find out about the continuing world-wide slave trade HERE
Edenbridge, Kent TN8 Community and Business web site Member of SEETB
Edenbridge, Hever, Westerham, Chiddingstone Bonfire Night, Leisure Centre, Museum South East England
All Rights Reserved © 2001 www.edenbridgetown.com Telephone: 01732 864070 E-Mail:info@edenbridgetown.com
Terms Contact Us E-Mail Us