Trinity is the southernmost church of the Benefice yet is only
just over two miles south of Edenbridge at the centre of the village
Built in 1851 under the auspices of the local Talbot family, it
was established in the Tracterian tradition of the Oxford Movement
and maintains some of its Anglo-Catholic style, mostly witnessed
by the ornate decoration of the Sanctuary.
Apart from Church Festival Services, Holy Trinity normally holds
Parish Communion (ASB, Rite B) at 9.15 a.m. on Sundays, on a regular
Park either on the road; outside
the village hall opposite or in the car park of the Kentish Horse
P/H, behind the church.