manorial site, the building beneath the tile
hanging is mainly 18th century with a 19th century 'facelift'
when the yard was in use by a Timber merchant. At one time called
Barnhawe it became in 1920 the first
Edenbridge & District War Memorial Hospital in memory of those killed
The Hospital moved to the Mill Hill site in 1931 together with the