|Terms and Conditions||
should carefully read the following terms before using the Site.
By using the Site you are agreeing to become bound by the Terms.
This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with
the Terms you should not use the Site.
1. edenbridgetown.com agrees to provide you access to the Site
in accordance with the Terms.
2. You are responsible for providing and maintaining all personal
computer and communications equipment and Internet access accounts
necessary to gain access to the Site.
3. You are responsible for any communications, messages and other
information that you receive as a result of your use of the Site
and bear the entire responsibility for any losses that you may
experience as a result of your use of the Site.
4. You agree to inform us of any apparent breaches of security
such as loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure or use of any ID,
password or key which we may issue to you and until edenbridgetown.com
is so notified you will remain liable for any unauthorised use.
5. You agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with any and
all applicable rules and regulations. The information contained
on the Site is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or
a solicitation in relation to any product or service. All information
including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and
graphics, submitted to us through the Site will become our exclusive
6. You accept that the Site is provided on an "as is, as
available" basis. We disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability,
satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose with regard to the
Site and the entire risk as to the quality performance and use
of the services is with you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the
exclusion of implied warranties so the above exclusions may not
apply to you.
7. We accept no responsibility for the opinions and information
posted on the site by others. We disclaim all warranties with
regard to information posted on the site , whether posted by us
or any third party. This disclaimer includes all implied warranties
of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose.
In no event shall we be liable for any special indirect or consequential
damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use,
data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or
performance of any information posted on the Site.
8. We do not actively monitor the Site for inappropriate postings
and do not on our own undertake editorial control of postings.
However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought
to our attention, we will take all appropriate action to edit,
purge or if necessary, remove the same. You will not post any
defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal
materials on the Site and you will not post any information or
other material protected by copyright without permission of the
copyright owner. By posting any material the posting party warrants
and represents that it owns the copyright with respect to such
material or has received permission from the copyright owner and
in addition, the posting party grants edenbridgetown.com and users
of the Site the non-exclusive right and licence to display, copy,
publish, distribution, transmit, print and use such information
or other material.
9. If you violate the restrictions in the Terms you agree to indemnify
edenbridgetown.com for any losses, costs or damages including
reasonable attorneys fees incurred by edenbridgetown.com in relation
to or arising out of such a breach.
10 Your access to and use of the Site may be terminated at any
time for any reason or for no reason by you or by edenbridgetown.com
by the sending of notice to the other party.
12. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for
information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements
by edenbridgetown.com of any products or services in such sites
and we make no endorsement or approval of the same.
13. These terms contain the entire understanding between us with
respect to the Site and no representation, statement, inducement
oral or written, not contained herein shall bind either of us.
14. Should any part of these terms for any reason be declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of these terms had been eliminated.
15. These terms and conditions are made under English law and this Site is operated from England. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing the Site. We make no representation that the information contained herein in appropriate or available for use in other locations outside England.
All Rights Reserved © 2001 www.edenbridgetown.com Telephone: 01732 864070 E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org